Friday, October 10, 2008

A few more words about HER

After writing a bit about Sarah Stalin... I mean Palin earlier today, I started watching all these youtube clips of her speeches, interviews and of a lot of people commenting on her (and I don't only mean SNL's Tina Fey). I think one of Bill Maher's guests put it the best when she said that "she is basically Bush in drag". It makes me wonder... maybe she IS Bush in drag!? You know how some people (me included) think that Michael and LaToya Jackson are really the same person! They look alike, and are never anywhere at the same time. What if this is Bush's way of getting another round? Think about it... he didn't show up at the republican convention!!!??? Why not? Because he was in drag as "Sarah".
But jokes aside...I still blame Bush for all of this. I am sorry... he opened the doors for complete idiots to even be considered into the White House. Obviously - having him for President for the past eight years, you can pick just about anybody off the street to do a better job than him. He lowered the barre so much that people now look at the next moron, going... "oh well... she'll do for VP". But the sad truth is that McPain really won't make it for very long, and then we are stuck with a drag queen from... Texas, I guess.
I feel it coming...; remember how I wrote about having lost sleep over the last election!? Damn. I guess I should order a couple of bottles of Ambien before things heat up. This is not good... at all.
When Hillary was still in the running, I loved the idea of a female President. I thought it would be great for the country - and for the way the country is being looked at from the outside - to have the female sensibility after what Bush has done to the image of America. And now we have this Alaskan who claims that "the difference between a pit bull and a hockey mom is lipstick". And that's a good thing??? Is a pit bull what this country needs right now? Her experience with foreign policy is "living just across the water from Russia"!??!??!!? (See... I don't even even know if I should finish this sentence with a question mark or an exclamation point!) WOW.
Anyway; I think Palmer should run for President, with Paris Hilton as his VP.

No comments: