Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Check your weaves!!!

I want to encourage all girls (and maybe some drag queens) walking around the South Ward to check their weaves. Some of them are getting thinner by the day. How do I know that? Because I keep finding tracks on the side walk all around the neighborhood. I am not really familiar with the way these things work... Do they just fall off after a certain amount of time, in which case - Wouldn't one notice when a big chunk of hair is missing? Have they been pulled out during a desperate act of self inflicted hair pulling, or did I miss a cat fight that was going on right in front of my house? Is the dropping of weave tracks along my street a modern "Hansel and Gretel" version, in which a girl was led into the woods and left her cheap, synthetic hair pieces so she could find her way back home? I am just very confused about the whole situation.
Anyway... here are my suggestions for every scenario: If you lost them accidentally, here they are; weave 'em in tighter! If you pulled them out yourself in an angry rage, see a therapist (after collecting your hair). If some other girl pulled them off your head in a fight, take your tracks and place them in her boyfriend's car. And if it was Gretel: Please pick them up on your way back! (By the way: Glad you made it home!!!)

No comments: